Setting up a username and password if you login using Facebook
Login details is accessed by clicking on Settings in the drop down menu.
If you registered and login using Facebook you can use this page to set up a username and password, which you can use as an alternative.
To do this, first add an email address:
- Type an email address in the Primary Email box
- Press the Update Email button
- We will send an email to the address that you entered
- Check your email and click on the link in the email to confirm the new address
Then, add a password:
To do that go to Change Password and:
- Type the password you want to use into both the New Password and the Confirm New Password boxes
- Press the Change Password button
Once we have your email address and you have set up a password you can use them to login with.
Last updated 19/02/2018